- Class fee must be paid in full when you register.
- REFUND POLICY: Student must notify Ruhama’s at least one week before the class in order to receive a refund. After that date fees are not refundable or transferable.
- Missed class time is student’s responsibility and no refunds will be issued.
- Yarn and materials for classes and workshops must be purchased at Ruhama’s.
- A 10% discount is given on yarn, needles, and notions purchased for or during class.
- Classes must have 3 students enrolled to start and 6 maximum (unless otherwise stated) to ensure personal attention.
- Ruhama's reserves the right to change a date and/or cancel a class if there is not enough interest.
- You will be notified by telephone of a date change or cancellation.
- All evening classes - please enter store through rear entrance only.
- Children ages 12-15 may enroll in classes when a parent is also enrolled. Private lessons can be arranged for younger children and a parent.
- Over-the-counter help is always free. Private lessons (undivided attention from a staff member) can be arranged for $30 and must be paid when scheduled.